2013年5月19日日曜日

People watching at Anaheim (May 19, 2013)

People watching at Disneyland Resort

I visited Disneyland Resort at Anaheim, California, USA for people watching. Though I have visited various places in Japan to see the health consequence of Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant accident, I can find no effect against creatures in Japan. However, there is a concern that radioactive materials will flow to overseas by the ocean current. So I have wanted to see the effects against overseas too. California is in front of Pacific Ocean as same as Japan. I wondered if people in California have some concern about Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant accident. So I visited there to see effects of the accident. As a result, I cannot find any impact of the accident. People in California have no worry about the accident, because it is far away from the site and radioactive materials couldn’t reach there.
Posted by Yoshitaka Kiriake from Japan on May 19, 2013.




カリフォルニアのディズニーランド・リゾートは様々なアトラクションとパレードがあり子供から高齢者まで楽しめる遊園地である。東京ディズニーランドには無いアトラクションもあり、特にWorld of colorsは体験する価値がある。


About Disneyland Resort 
 
 
Animals are fine as well as people.
 
 
Entrance of Disneyland Park.
 
For young and old, big and small — it's the happiest place on earth!
 
Entrance of Disney California Adventure 
 
What an amazing attraction "World of colors" is !
It was so beautiful that I saw it 2 times.
 
 Beverly hills and Hollywood are near here. 
 
This is Michael Jackson's star. 
 
 I found hand and foot print of Arnold Schwarzenegger.
 
 
2 years have passed since Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant accident. I have visited various places of Japan. Fortunately I have never found any impacts by the accident among Japanese creatures. As far as I know, nobody has health problem which is caused by the accident in Japan.
So people in California have already forgotten the nuclear power plant accident too. Because California is very far away from the site and radioactive materials cannot reach here. We know there is no problem for child birth and child rearing in California. So people in California are living without any concern about the accident. I continue to visit various places in the world to see the effects of the accident, because I can meet various creatures which are sensitive to radioactive materials from the environment. It is important to see their health for our safety.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Public Health Network in Japan
 
 
 

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿